Mission & Vision
PHILOSOPHY OF DIAMOND POINT
“We are a learning community for the success of all children.”
DIAMOND POINT VISION
All students will be educated to the best of their abilities. Each student will be given the learning opportunities that are necessary to be successful in the academic, business, and working world of the 21st century. This means that each student will have access to a curriculum that is meaningful and student centered, and that each teacher, support personnel, parent, and community participant will endeavor to assist all students in achieving this goal.
DIAMOND POINT MISSION
Students at Diamond Point Elementary School will:
- develop the literacy skills necessary to function as critical thinkers in today’s society
- learn about and respect the diversity of cultures
- possess a basic understanding of scientific and mathematical concepts, as well as the role of technology
- appreciate the visual and performing arts
- become self-motivated, life-long learners
Together, the home and school will foster each child’s academic, social, physical and mental well-being.